We have launched our campaign calling for Fonterra to quit coal. Here, you’ll find resources and links for the campaign.
- Tell Fonterra to Quit coal on April 4, 2016, the first day of the ECAN hearings in Waimate where the company is applying to build new coal-fired boilers to dry milk. CANA pop up signage poster March 2016
- Friday 18 September 2015: Jeanette Fitzsimons had an Op Ed in the Christchurch Press: Read it here.
- Thursday 1 October 2015: In partnership with Action Station, we launched our open letter asking Fonterra to commit to building no new coal boilers and progressively switch from using coal to using wood. 2777 people signed the open letter.
- We’re opposing Fonterra’s plans to build new coal-fired boilers at their Studholme Plant in South Canterbury. Make a submission against the proposed plant expansion – submissions close Friday 27 November.
- Sign up to our newsletter to get regular updates
- Have a look at our leaflet – click on it to download, print out and distribute (it works in black and white, too).