As previously reported, 350.org founder Bill McKibben is bringing his “Do the Maths” climate change tour to Aotearoa – and now the tour will reach way beyond the three live venues of Auckland, Dunedin and Wellington.
Appearances in person
There are three in-person events:
- Auckland – Tuesday, 11 June, Epsom Girls Grammar School Hall, 7-8.30pm: Buy tickets
- Dunedin – Wednesday, 12 June, Colquhoun Lecture Theatre, Dunedin Hospital, University of Otago, 12 June, 7pm: RSVP
- Wellington – Thursday, 13 June, The Embassy Theatre, 7-8.30pm: Buy tickets
Please note: Invercargill event is now a delayed broadcast on Thursday 13 June
The Invercargill event, which was originally listed as a live broadcast on 11 June, will now be a delayed broadcast starting at 6.45pm on Thursday 13 June at Level 3, 5 The Crescent.
Live broadcasts on Tuesday 11 June
Bill McKibben’s Auckland presentation will now be broadcast live to many other centres. Current details are below. For updates, please join the Facebook event to receive the latest updates, or check math.350.org/nz.
Tuesday, 11 June, 6.45pm-9pm by live video stream
- Palmerston North – All Saints Community Centre
- Gisborne – Gisborne District Council building
- Tauranga- Wesley Centre, 100 Thirteenth Avenue
- Hamilton – Room S.G. 03, Knighton Road, University of Waikato
- Waiheke Island – Waiheke Community Cinema
- Nelson – The Yurt at The Free House, 95 Collingwood Street. Seats limited RSVP at http://billmckibbennelson.eventbrite.co.nz/ to guarantee a seat.
- Christchurch – Jack Mann Auditorium
- Timaru – Aoraki Polytech – Room G3,Godley Block, Arthur St
- Golden Bay – 20 Central Takaka Rd, Takaka. Limited capacity, lease RSVP to email@example.com